Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wisconsin Dells


For the past two summers the husband and I have traveled to Wisconsin dells, a mere 3 hour drive from our house. We left after I got done with work on Monday, traffic wasn't to bad going down to the dells. it was around 8:30pm when we rolled into town, we checked into the Flamingo hotel, put the bags in our room and headed off to the Pizza Pub for dinner. I decided to take on the Monster Margarita, needless to say the Monster conquered me. i left the pub a little tipsy I was thankful that I had the husband to guide me back to our room. Once back at the hotel my drunken little self fell a sleep while the husband read next to me.
I am an early riser and the husband loves to sleep in, so i tip toed around the room and got myself ready for our day. Woke the husband up and he woke up to the news that Brett farve was playing for the vikings what an up roar that was, took me a while to pull him away from ESPN and get him in the shower. We walked to Pizza ranch for lunch and after Lunch we headed to Noah's Ark Americas Largest Water park. For dinner we ate at the Moose Jaw Pub and Pizza Company and went back to our hotel for a little bit before heading out to the drive in. It was a great day.
I have a thing for all things mini golf and the dells is a mini golfers paradise. So after breakfast at Mr Pancake we headed over to the mini golf course. Once we had finished our game we went back to Noah's Ark for some more water slide fun. some where along the way i managed to bruise my tail bone. The air was getting cooler and I was sleepy so we changed into dry clothes headed to the pizza ranch for dinner and left for home. I love vacationing with the husband

1 comment: