Friday, December 25, 2009

Life with PE

Its been two months since the day I drove myself to the hospital. I am not 100% but I am getting there little by little. I am taking it day by day. Some days I'm really tired others I am great. I am thankful for my husband who has picked up my slack around the house and is understanding of my lack of desire for coloring.
Miss Sherri has been a blessing, she always cheers me up and has been downing the liqour and coffee for me!
My new job is going great. I like it alot, we had a bumpy start. My boss thought that my blood clot was a prexsisting confition and didn't cut me much slack when I had to miss work. I finally got a chance to explain to him and the hr lady that no you idiots I had no clue that this was going to happen and no its not a condition, it was a total and utter fluke.

No comments:

Post a Comment